'DesignerBrandsForLess' - Are these really designer?

mraccomplished

'DesignerBrandsForLess' - Are these really designer?

Post by mraccomplished »

Hello,

This is my first post here. I tried my luck as a seller on eBay.com back in 2006 and I had a hard time trying to maintain a healthy positive feedback percentage there and I finally quit after a couple of months, although the business was profitable but it was a lot of hassle and reading the stories of scammers scamming the eBay sellers all the time only made it more anxious for me to keep selling there.

Anyways, this post is both from a seller's and a buyer's perspective, and it is about the PowerSellers on eBay like 'DesignerBrandsForLess'.

I am not able to understand how come sellers like 'DesignerBrandsForLess' are able to sell branded clothing at lesser than the factory price. The case becomes more complicated when you consider the eBay selling fees, ever-growing shipping costs and ruthless scammers that take away your product for no cost at all and put your eBay account at disposal apart from giving you tons of hassle.

Anyone here knows their secret. Please don't tell me that they sell counterfeit products because I know they don't.